Friday, May 21, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL BLOG: 365 Less Things

The year 2010 started out as usual with me having no intention to commit myself to some ridiculous promise of self improvement in the way of a New Years resolution even though the television media shove it in our faces every year with their predictable suggestions on weight lose, quit smoking and career change. Then it occurred to me on about the 3rd of January that I could turn a project I had already begun, which was to get rid of some un-utilised items in my house, into a 365 day resolution to declutter every wardrobe, bench, shelf, under bed, pantry and garage space in my home by giving away, throwing away or selling one item everyday for the next twelve months. I already had a few items in the garage that were to be picked up by a local charity and I just went from there. I have discovered this can be quite a learning experience in psychology at times which I will explain as we go along so please join me on this journey and start a little purging of your own.

To read more click here

No comments: